Pages

Friday 6 May 2022

Multifunctional Car Charger Wireless Charge Bluetooth Car Phone Holder

to Whom It May Concern,


Nice writing to you. My name is Ruby from Jabro in China. We are a car mobile phone holder and car charger provider.  Could you do me a favor pass my email to your product manager or purchase manager if you are not in charge of this issue? Maybe they are looking for me too. Thank you for your help in advance!


Our products are good, cheap and very creative. They are nicely working and keep updating algongwith the market. Please give me a chance if possible, I will send you our catalog.

Price for your reference:
Car mobile phone holder: USD0.65(MOQ:1000pcs)
Car charger: USD1.05(MOQ:100pcs)

Most models MOQ is 100pcs only, cheap price lower QTY to support you have a try.


Healthy Regards
Ruby/Sales Director
Shenzhen Jabro Technology Co.,Ltd     
Dongbao Building,Shahe Industrial Zone,Xinzhuang,Matian,Guangming,SZ,CN
Cell/Wechat/Whatsapp:+8615986334046

Skype:rubysmile2011 

Email: ruby@cnjabro.com


No comments:

Post a Comment