Pages

Thursday 10 February 2022

Is Holistic Health Care Impossible to Do?

A way to solve the health problem has now appeared… maybe! But only if it's possible to do it.
If you are not able to see this mail, click here
 
Holistic Health Care: What Would I Have to Do?
Read Article on Our Website
 
 
Many of our patients are referred by their friends and family, so they know that our programs are effective.

These people aren't wondering IF they will get results, they want to know WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO DO to get those results.

They may have spent years coping with poor health. A way to solve that problem has now appeared… maybe! But only if it's possible for them to do it.

Sometimes they are very worried about this and concerned that they might have to make extreme changes to their diets or do difficult treatments.

Here is What You Would Have to Do: The Three Things
 
 
For nearly three decades, I've been telling patients, "Do the Three Things and you'll get better—often quickly." Sure enough, the patients who diligently do these three things almost always make speedy and stable progress in improving their health.

Here they are:

1: Take your supplements as recommended.

2: Eat within the guidelines we recommend and get help from us if you have trouble.

3: Come to your visits at the clinic as we recommend.


That's basically it!

Here is more detail on each of these to help you understand what you'd have to do, and why you'd have to do that.

Take Your Supplements
 
 
I usually start patients off with 4 or 5 supplements. Over a few months, this may increase substantially. It seems like a lot of supplements, but I rarely have more than two or three patients at any time who have difficulty swallowing their pills. Taking many supplements creates much less stress for patients than you might think.

Usually, I have patients take supplements twice a day, which helps them take pills by cutting the dose in half.

There's another factor in play here that may seem surprising: It's not hard to take pills that your body very much wants. These supplements are specific nutrients used to rebuild those damaged cells that prevent healing. It's a little like drinking water when you're incredibly thirsty; your body really, really wants it.


Eat as Recommended
 
 
I get a lot of questions from new patients about diet restrictions:

1: Will I have to be a vegan? NO. I prefer animal protein foods for bodies that need to heal.

2: Will I have to go on a diet?...READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE
 
 
Do You Have Health Problems and
Don't Know What to Do?
I may be able to help you
 
 
Patient Story:

No Allergy Meds and Enjoying Springtime Outside for Once!

Before I started my treatment, I always feared spring every year. It has always been the worst season for me. In the past 3 years of school, I have always missed at least 10 days every spring semester because of sickness from allergies. This year, spring semester, I haven't missed any days! I am able to walk outside and go on runs now! I used to have to go to a gym because I couldn't handle the pollen! I am taking no medicine now for my allergies and it has been a life-changing year so far! I am so thankful to AHA for all they have done for me and my health! — K.K.
 
Would you please take five minutes to fill out a health assessment survey and send it to me?
I'll review your information, then you can receive a consultation from a highly-qualified staff member. We'll let you know if your case might be a good fit for my clinic. The consultation is complimentary, no strings attached.

Either I can help you–or point you in the right direction to get help.

Don't give up! You can recover your health if you persist.
 
Help With Covid
  • Immune-Boosting Supplements
  • Immune-Boosting Dietary Guidelines
  • Recommended Covid Lifestyle Guide
 
Free Book: Learn How to Take Control of Your Health
 
If you are frustrated, stuck, or feel like giving up on finding a solution to your health problem, this book could really open your eyes. There's a reason so many people are having long-term health problems, and the only treatments available just cover up the symptoms.
Find out why, and what to do about it.
 
(770) 612-1100
 
AlternativeHealthAtlanta.com
• 130+ 5-Star Reviews On Google
• 800 Testimonials on our website
• Practicing in Marietta since 1994
• Dr. Melodie M. Billiot, natural healthcare researcher and developer of the EvecticsSM Health Therapy System
 
Alternative Health Atlanta
1640 Powers Ferry Rd SE
Bldg 14-100
Marietta, GA 30067
 
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
 
 
IMPORTANT NOTE: This publication is not intended to provide medical advice and nothing in it should be construed as a therapeutic recommendation or prescription for any disease or symptom. Readers should not attempt self-diagnosis or self-treatment of any kind, and should not discontinue any medication or therapy or make any health-related decisions without the advice of a licensed medical physician. Dr. Melodie M. Billiot, P.C. disclaims any liability, loss, or risk incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of the use and application of the contents of this publication. If you are unwilling to be bound by this disclaimer, you should discard this publication.
EVECTICS is a Service Mark of Dr. Melodie M. Billiot, P.C.
 
 
This email was sent to aidagorgeous19.syira@blogger.com
You received this email because you are registered with Alternative Health Atlanta
 
 
SendinBlue
 
 
© 2022 Alternative Health Atlanta
 

No comments:

Post a Comment