Pages

Friday 3 December 2021

Recovering From Depression--Without Drugs

Mental health problems are not understood at all. Treatment is limited to controlling symptoms.
If you are not able to see this mail, click here
 
 
Recovering from Anxiety & Depression Without Drugs
 
 
Anxiety and depression can mess up your life.

Mental health problems are not understood at all. Research hasn't gotten to first base on any of them. Treatment is limited to controlling symptoms, and often the treatment is worse than the disease.

Origins of Anxiety & Depression
Over the past 27 years, I've had upwards of 6,000 patients suffering from anxiety and depression along with their other symptoms. At some point in their treatment with us, almost all of them have either improved dramatically or expressed that they no longer had the problem.

This sounds very promising (and it is), however I've never directly treated a patient for anxiety or depression.

I have become convinced that many mental disorders could be a result of
...READ ENTIRE ARTICLE HERE
 
 
Are you experiencing anxiety and depression?
I may be able to help you
 
 
Patient Story:
I Have a Real Sense of Hope Instead of a Chemically Induced High!
I have seen significant improvement with my last 3 – 4 visits. My headaches have all but vanished. I have so much energy and mental clarity, and it feels amazing. I have been waking up in the morning feeling like my night's rest was adequate and restful instead of needing 3 hours to get myself fully alert. I can get so much more accomplished during the day than I used to. I have been off antidepressants for over a month and a half, and I have a real sense of hope about my life instead of a fleeting, chemically-induced high. My sugar cravings have diminished significantly, a truly amazing feat considering when I first walked in here about the only thing I ate or craved was sweets and sugar. The best part is that I have learned so much about nutrition and my body, information that will be invaluable to me for the rest of my life. THANK YOU! — J.R.
 
Would you please take five minutes to fill out a health assessment survey and send it to me?
I'll review your information, then have my assistant call you for any additional information. Then, I'll let you know if your case might be a good fit for my clinic. This assessment is complimentary, no strings attached.

Either I can help you–or point you in the right direction to get help.

Don't give up! You can recover your health if you persist.
Free Book: Learn How to Take Control of Your Health
 
If you are frustrated, stuck, or feel like giving up on finding a solution to your health problem, this book could really open your eyes. There's a reason so many people are having long-term health problems, and the only treatments available just cover up the symptoms.
Find out why, and what to do about it.
 
(770) 612-1100
 
AlternativeHealthAtlanta.com
• 130+ 5-Star Reviews On Google
• 800 Testimonials on our website
• Practicing in Marietta since 1994
• Dr. Melodie M. Billiot, natural healthcare researcher and developer of the EvecticsSM Health Therapy System
 
Alternative Health Atlanta
1640 Powers Ferry Rd SE
Bldg 14-100
Marietta, GA 30067
 
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
 
 
IMPORTANT NOTE: This publication is not intended to provide medical advice and nothing in it should be construed as a therapeutic recommendation or prescription for any disease or symptom. Readers should not attempt self-diagnosis or self-treatment of any kind, and should not discontinue any medication or therapy or make any health-related decisions without the advice of a licensed medical physician. Dr. Melodie M. Billiot, P.C. disclaims any liability, loss, or risk incurred, directly or indirectly, as a result of the use and application of the contents of this publication. If you are unwilling to be bound by this disclaimer, you should discard this publication.
EVECTICS is a Service Mark of Dr. Melodie M. Billiot, P.C.
 
 
This email was sent to aidagorgeous19.syira@blogger.com
You received this email because you are registered with Alternative Health Atlanta
 
 
SendinBlue
 
 
© 2021 Alternative Health Atlanta
 

No comments:

Post a Comment