Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

RE: Product Order Inquiry

Dear Sir/Madam,
 
 
We are a UK based company Speedcrete CP Ltd. and interested to do business with your esteemed company.
 
I have got your company's contact through my search for reliable suppliers and I am writing to bring to your notice that we have decided to broaden our supply chain, so currently we would like to start making purchases from your company for some of your products as long as the prices you offer are favorable for our market.
 
Be kind to send me below information.
 
1) Your Current Catalog/Product List
 
2) Your price list in FOB or EX-WORKS/EX-FACTORY
 
3) Your company profile if any
 
You may include any information that will help me learn more about your products. 
 
We are sincerely looking forward to working with you.
 
Regards,
 
Nathan Dod
General Manager
Speedcrete CP Ltd.
T: +44 (0)1752 416196
F: +44 (0)1722 416107

No comments:

Post a Comment