Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Google Ranking

Hi,

 

Hope you are well.

 

I am Business Development Manager working with a reputable SEO and Web Development Company In India.

 

I visited your website and found being having good design it's not ranking well in search engines. When we search for any keyword pertaining to your domain, your website does not come on the first page of Google. So how would people come to know about your website? If you want your website to appear on first page of Google then please let me know. We can provide you guaranteed Top 10 Google rankings.

 

Let me know if you are interested, I would happy to send you our company & price details etc…

 

I look forward to your Mail.

 

Kind Regards

Olivia

Business development manager

Email olivia@googlesranking..org

    

PS: This is not spam. I studied your website, prepared an audit report and believe I can help with your website promotion. If you do not want me to contact you, you can ignore this email or ask to remove and I will not contact again

No comments:

Post a Comment